Sakya is a word in an ancient language that means 'Possible'. In Sakya we want to make possible the digital transformation to medium-sized companies in Colombia that are looking to manage their companies in an innovative and efficient way. Founded by a former Odoo consultant, Sakya represents a firm of expert consultants in Odoo dedicated to transforming business processes using methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma with the aim of providing strategy, operations and accounting consulting using Odoo as the main software.
Our experience has allowed our customers to improve their competitiveness and customer satisfaction, premises of a company to increase its market share, improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and generate profitability.
“80% of the success implementing a business ERP depends on a very good consultancy, the remaining 20% is done by Odoo.”
Camilo Puentes Iregui
Founder and Consultant at Sakya
MBA - University of San Francisco